Sunday, January 31, 2010

Art Room

I have been waiting my whole life for an art room that wasn't my bedroom :) And when we moved to our new place I got one! So I just started to decorate my "studio".... I haven't done too much because I haven't found what I want for it.(And because I 'm so picky and like everything)  But I had to do something so for the time being and this is it. Very blah and white... well the peg board it blue now so it has a bit of color. And I have a different desk I want to use in it but we are using it in the kitchen for now :) Until I find my dream table(a 50's looking diner table) Anywoo, after this blog I think I'm going to go clean and decorate. I'm pretty happy with it... mainly just because I've always wanted it!  So I'll have some better pics later... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment