Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Weekend

Dinner at Ruby's on the pier :)



Blake took the pictures of me... he didn't understand that you have to look through the little sight hole part, not just look at the screen ;)

 
Uncles




The next morning, cutest chicken legs I've ever seen! He woke up wanting mommy... but once we fed him and took him on a walk he was fine :) Then he didn't want to leave.... We went to the beach too but I didn't bring my camera. I really wanted to but it was kinda rainy and the camera is so big. I'm so bummed the we STILL can't find our small camera. Oh well, what can you do. Anyway it was fun and hopefully next time we won't get rained out.

2 comments:

  1. hey! can you please email me the picture of Steven and Blake? I love it so much, I want to print it and frame it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete