Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday


Yay! It's Saturday! I am feeling like I have many things I want to do BUT my problem is UPS is suppose to come and bring me a present and I'm not sure what time. They came yesterday but I wasn't home...BLAH! Sooo I feel like I can't go anywhere. My wish list for today is
1.RUN
2. Eat lunch with the hubby
3. Go to an Estate sale(I think the two I want to go to are gonna be good!)
4. Make curtains for the bathroom
5. Finish or almost finish a present I'm working on for someone
6. Add some more pictures to another present I'm working on for someone
7. Paint Brixton like this cute DIY by Elsie Flannigan


8. Update my portfolio
9. Make some Cake pops

I don't know if I'll get it all done BUT it doesn't hurt try!! Oh and I have to go to the store ugh! I hate going on Saturdays!
Well, I'm going to go run, and try not to be gone very long so I don't miss UPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment